The Accounts Payable Association is a UK based organisation committed to professional advancement for accounts payable professionals in the UK and Europe.
We aim to:
- Promote, represent and explain the key role of accounts payable professionals
- Provide a forum for mutual sharing of best practices in accounts payable
- Support individuals to obtain professional qualifications in accounts payable, as well as assisting with achieving their career goals
- Support employers with training and retention of accounts payable professionals
Mission Statement for the Accounts Payable Association
APA purpose and objectives
To accompany our mission objectives the APA also has the following purposes and objectives, all designed to support APA members:
- Support the continuous professional development of AP professionals. This with a view to members perceiving AP as a lifelong career and supporting this with our Career HQ Guidance suite of information for members
- Provide a community framework for AP professionals to encourage them to collaborate and share experiences together
- Provide training courses (at all skill levels and competencies) for members including:
- Provide a range of events and seminars specifically designed for AP professionals
- Provide research information for APA members including:
- Provide AP tools, templates and best practice guides to aid AP professionals in their day
- Provide expertise through our FAQs page and offer an “Ask the Experts” service for members to get their AP questions answered by our experts!
- Provide a range of “perks and benefits” attractive to members which are an added benefit of membership
Contacting the Accounts Payable Association
If you’d like to contact the APA visit our contact us page to discuss becoming a member, the benefits to you and your organisation and also any other matters relating to membership.