Join the elite group of APA Approved Employers
What is the APA Approved Employer Accreditation?
This accreditatation is for any employer who would like to boost their employer brand and show current and prospective employees that you have a great Accounts Payable department who are valued and given opportunities to progress their skills and career.
Obtained by leading employers both large and small, this accreditation is a stamp of approval from The APA. With over 150,000 active CV's on our job board, becomming APA Approved seriously increases the quality and quantity of applications you AP vacancies and helps to lower staff turnover in this area.
Why become APA Accredited?
Endorsement from the UK's only Accounts Payable Professional Body to show you're a great employer
- Increase job applications for AP and Purchase Ledger vacancies with the APA Approved Employer logo and certificate.
- Be entered into searchable directory of Approved Employers (this is optional)
- APA Approved Employers are entitled to exclusive discounts (up to 50%) on APA job advertising reaching over 150,000 APA members at the official APA job board www.ap-associationjobs.co.uk
- Receive exclusive premuim results packs from APA benchmarking surveys
Let APA members and prospective employees know that as an Employer you offer career progression and training
Receive exclusive discounts on APA event tickets
The AP Association charge a small fee for accreditation:
- £199 per annum - for which Employers receive an updated certificate, e-certificate and remain on the directory of APA Approved Employers.