Is your employer Accounts Payable Association Approved?
If so you know that your employer are aligned with the UK's Accounts Payable professional body and you're working for a great organisation who offer career progression and training to their AP team.What is APA Approved Employer status?
APA Approved Employer status is our seal of approval which indicates that you have been visited by a member of the AP Association and we are satisfied that you meet the criteria of an APA Approved Employer.
- APA Approved Employers receive a certificate and e-certificate to confirm their Approved status which can be displayed on job advertisements, recruitment events, corporate events and online, this helps any business boost their employer brand and make suppliers aware that you have a well functioning AP department.
- Your organisation will also be entered into searchable directory of Approved Employers (this is optional)
- APA Approved Employers are entitled to exclusive discounts on APA job advertising reaching over 50,000 APA members and recruitment services.
Align your Accounts Payable function with the UK's AP professional body.
- Let current and prospective suppliers know that you comply with the **NEW Duty on Large Companies To Report On Payment Practices and Policies** This is hugeley important to new suppliers.
Receive exclusive premuim results packs from APA benchmarking surveys
Let APA members and prospective employees know that as an Employer you offer career progression and funded training
Receive VIP invitations and FREE tickets to APA Events (Usually £49 per ticket, 2 Free tickets per organisation per event)
What are the criteria?
Career progression opportunities for Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger staff within the organisation.
Funded training (partial or full) or flexibility for staff to take paid leave for study and professional development.
A pleasant working environment adhering to H&S regulations.
What costs are involved?
The AP Association charge a small application fee:
- £199 for SME's (up to 250 employees)
- £499 for Large Employers (over 250 employees)
There is also a yearly renewal fee of just £99.00 for which Employers receive an updated certificate and e-certificate and remain on the directory of APA Approved Employers.
How do we become an APA Approved Employer?