Obtain a qualification specific to your career:
Enhance your career opportunities:
A Place to meet like-minded professionals:
- AP Community – an enclosed group for members to share AP insights.
- AP Forum – Access to an online forum both open and closed to discuss specific topics relating to AP.
- Monthly Newsletter – providing regular news updates.
- Partner’s area – AP Specific partners can provide information, offers on specialist products and services.
- Best Practices/Benchmarking – giving industry statistics & information to assist our membership.
- Ask the Experts – we have collated numerous industry experts throughout the UK to answer member specific issues.
- Member’s Support- offering help and advice in bookings, courses, event contents and learning support.
- AP Events – Local & national events throughout the year to meet experts and your peers, with the annual AP Awards Event towards the end of Oct 2016.
- Blogs/Social Media– giving our members the opportunity to interact with their organisation through blogs and social media platforms.
- Continual development of key skills, best practises and qualifications for AP Professionals.
- Access to a well-trained and qualified AP Professionals
- Retention of Staff
- Improved Staff Morale